Hello folks! In lieu of the “paper reporting challenge” for April, this year we return to how we did it in 2020: A full photo challenge!
The idea is to simply share photos online that fit the theme of the challenge. There will be four weekly prompts, plus a final “free week” at the end. Here are the five prompts for each week:
- Sun 27 Mar – Sat 2 Apr: You and your three speed
- Sun 3 – Sat 9 Apr: Monochrome/black and white
- Sun 10 – Sat 16 Apr: Three speeds in nature
- Sun 17 – Sat 23 Apr: Three speeds carrying stuff
- Sun 24 – Sat 30 Apr: Free week
I’ll post more details about each week before the week starts.
Here are the rules:
- This can happen anywhere on earth.
- This is open to anyone who owns a bike with an internally geared hub of three, four…
View original post 312 more words
I love to hear from you! Please note that all comments are manually moderated. I usually approve comments within 48 hours.