Hello all! If you have participated in this year’s Midnite Bicycle League Challenge, today is the day that your Official Reporting Journal needs to head on its way to me. So finalize your journal, and send it in!
• For participants inside the US: Physical journal must be mailed in and postmarked by today, Monday February 28th. Note that I said “postmarked” as it doesn’t need to be in my hands by today Monday February 28th. Address is in the journal. Adding tracking is strongly encouraged. Sending via Certified or Registered Mail is strongly DIScouraged.
• Participants outside the US: Electronic copies of the journal must be emailed to me by today, Monday February 28th.
A few important items to note:
- Running behind? Please get in touch, I can extend the deadline a little bit if need be.
- You are more than welcome to send me an email letting me know the journal is in the post.
- When I pick them your journal from the post office, I will email you to let you know that your journal has been received. Please note that I check my P. O. Box once or twice a week.
- I expect prize packs to be sent out from April (on the early side) to June (on the later side.) Patch making has taken a bit longer this last year due to COVID-induced strains in the supply chain. Thank you for your patience!
Reblogged this on Society Of Three Speeds.