The clock is ticking! There’s only a few hours left to register for the summer challenge. Registration closes at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on Friday August 6th. You have until Sunday August 15th to complete the challenge. Act now if you want in!
What is the Rambleneuring Challenge?
It’s pretty simple:
- Ride anywhere from one ride up to five rides during the Challenge period
- Each ride should be three miles (5 km) in length, but this is not a hard-and-fast rule
- Each ride should take at least ninety minutes, the longer the better. This is also not a hard and fast rule
- Each ride must hit up at least one of the sub-challenges. Sub-Challenges listed on the full info page.
- You can do up to three sub-challenges in one ride
- You can repeat any sub-challenge twice, if that moves you
- You can do up to three rides in one week (week defined as Sunday-Saturday)
- You can only do one ride a day.
- If you do a ride that continues after midnight, the ride will count for the day you started.
- If you wanted to do a ride on the day the ride above spills over into, you must go to sleep before the next day’s ride, and the ride cannot start before sunrise.
- The challenge can be done on any bike
The Rambleneur Challenge will happen from 12:01 AM on Thursday July 1st, 2021 to 11:59 PM on Sunday August 15, 2021. All times local to wherever you be.
What do I get if I do the Challenge?
Everyone who signs up and does at least one ride, and submits their journal:
- A membership card with your member number
- Two stickers
And everyone who completes at least three rides and submits their journal gets all of the above, plus a patch made by Falls Creek Outfitters!
Registration is required! Use the Etsy link below. There is a registration fee of $25 USD plus shipping/handling for the club and prize packs. This price will cover my initial shipping of the reporting journal plus the shipping of the prize pack and returned journal. (Shipping of the journal to me is not included, you need to pay for that.)
When you sign up, I will send you an Official Reporting Journal. This journal will contain all the rules and pages for you to document your rides. If you are in the US, you must send me via post the physical journal. If you are outside the US, you can send scans/photos/PDFs of the journal.