Hello, friends! The endless purging of unused items continues. All prices are USD, and do not include shipping. Shipping will start at $5 USD, depending on what and how much you get. Local contacless pickup can be arranged (around Mount Tabor in Portland), but you have to pre-pay first. Payment via PayPal. Interested? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your ZIP Code so I can sort out shipping costs or indicate you want local pick-up.
The basket is local pickup only.
Crossed out items have been Sold.
Update 4/9/21: Lower prices on some items.
Firstly, bike bits.
FIVE DOLLAR ITEMS:
Large brass ding-dong bell. Such a big and bright sound! Typical bell mount.
- Green Guru “Clincher” (very) small frame bag. 50 cubic inch/0.8 litre capacity, velcro straps.
AXA HR bottle dynamo, left mount. Typical Euro bottle dynamo, 6V/3W output, with two outputs, meaning you can wire both front and rear light from the dynamo, rather than having to wire rear light to front light. Nothing functionally wrong with this dynamo, but the spring that keeps the bottle in the “off” position, away from the tire, has weakened. So the bottle can switch to “on” if you hit a large-enough bump. No mounting hardware included. Spanninga Pixeo rear dynamo light. 0.6-watt output, solid “on” with no blink. Worked the last time I used it, but it’s definitely scuffed up. Cadet old school cyclometer. It’s the “clicky” type that mounts to front hub. No mounting hardware included. North St. Zipper pouch. Cordura, measures 10″x9″. Black Star Bags Zipper pouch. Cordura, measures 7 1/2″ x 4″. Good for tools or pens/pencils. Velo-Orange clamps for water bottles (set of two) Still in package, unused. For frames without water bottle braze-ons (mounts). You get two pairs, good for mounting two bottles.
TEN DOLLAR ITEMS:
Dia-Compe E-NE bottle cage. A nice classic looking stainless steel bottle cage. Has tabs, so can be mounted to a bike without bottle cage braze ons. (Need the specific clamps for that? I can throw a set in for $2, just let me know.) FIFTEEN TEN DOLLAR ITEM:
- Wald “Clem” style basket. This basket will hold a Rivendell Sackville CLEMBASACK just fine. It’s the more modern Wald basket, with a nice big and long clamp attachment to the bars and adjustable struts. Top opening of basket measures 14″ x 9″, tapers to 12″ x 7″ at the bottom. 7″ deep. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY FOR THE BASKET.
SKS pedals. 9/16″. They look like Sylvan touring pedals but are a bit shorter at 3″ platform length. Barely used. TWENTY FIFTEEN DOLLAR ITEM: Velo Orange “Mojave” water bottle cage. Designed to fit 32oz Nalgene bottles, 32 oz insulated Klean Kanteen bottles, and 40oz Klean Kanteen stainless steel bottles. The mounting tab has positions for five bolts, so you can use it with a standard “two bolt” braze-on area, or three bolt mount too. Never mounted, still in bag.
- Black Star Bags Hip Pouch bag. Aka “fanny pack”. Cordura outer with vinyl interior, water resistant. 10″ wide x 6″ tall x 2.5″ deep. Comes with adjustable belt.
Schwalbe Smart Sam 26″x 2.1″ tires (pair of two). Looks to have some good life left to them. Sold as pair FREE WELL-USED TIRES, YOU STILL NEED TO PAY SHIPPING: Kenda Small Block Eight 26″. Single tire. Middle tread worn down. Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 26″x 1 3/8″, aka 650A or 590 size. For British three speeds, not “regular” 26 inch rims. Cream colored (though dirty). Two available, take one or both.
Clothing, prices as marked:
- Patagonia Organic Cotton short sleeve button up shirt, size L. NIce light gauzy cotton weave, great for summer. Well loved–two small holes on right side by pocket.
$10$5 Plaid wool bike cap. Fits like a large. Made by Drew in Hood River. Smartwool merino sleeves, size L/XL
- Pendleton wool sweater vest, size XL.
$15$10 Shift wool jersey, size XXL. Classic wool style jersey with three pockets in the rear. There are several moth holes located throughout the body. Fits more like an XL. $20
- Nau wool/poly hoodie, size XL.
$25$20 Pendleton zip up wool “board” shirt jacket, size L. Yeah, that classic surfing Pendleton pattern as seen on Beach Boys record covers.
- 49mm Promaster filters. Have a Sepia tone filter and FL-D filter. $5 each for both
Arista EDU/Fomapan 400 black and white film. (Arista is Fomapan.) Five rolls total, two 24 exposure rolls and three 36. Cold stored. Expiration dates range from 2022 to 2023.
Photos below or click here.