Hello folks! I'm still in the process of clearancing out some of my old stock. So from now until April 1st, enjoy 50% off all old buttons and postcards in my Shop! Also, I've got select zines, comix, and other choice goods on clearance at 30% off. So head on over to the Sale Section... Continue Reading →
Three Speed April 2021: Registration now OPEN!
Hello friends! After a hiatus last year (we had a photo challenge instead) the real-deal Three Speed April Challenge is back! Where Three Speed October is about riding your three speed more often, this challenge is about doing things you didn’t think possible with a three speed.
The basic Three Speed April Challenge remains the same. It is open to all bicycles equipped with a three (and four, and five) speed internal gear hub (without derailleurs), and can happen anywhere in the world. It consists of five sub-challenges:
- Ride your three speed at least fifteen miles (25 km) in one ride.
- A climb of 5% or more grade, with a cumulative elevation gain of at least 100 feet (30 m).
- A bit of unpaved/dirt action, of at least a cumulative one half mile (1 km).
- Coffee outside via three speed.
- A bike overnight or bike camping trip by three speed.
View original post 547 more words