Hello friends! I hope you are excited about my new challenge which starts today: The Midnite Bicycle League Challenge! From now until 28 February 2021:
- Ride your bike at night
- Each ride at least 3 mi/5 km
- Five times during the Challenge
- You can do a maximum of two rides in a week
- And you must do rides over two months during the Challenge
Everyone who signs up and does at least one ride, and submits their journal:
- A membership card with your member number
- Two stickers
And everyone who completes the five rides of the challenge and submits their journal gets all of the above, plus a patch made by Falls Creek Outfitters!
The cost for entry is $20 in the US, $25 in the rest of the world. You can sign up via the two links below. The second link bundles in a year of my Postcard Club for the low price of $10, a savings of $5.
- Midnite Bicycle League 2020-21 Registration
- Midnite Bicycle League 2020-21 Registration, plus one year of Postcard Club
You’ll get all the rules of the Challenge when you register, but if you want more details now, go to the official page here.
Alright, have fun!
Reblogged this on Society Of Three Speeds.
Is this an outdoor ride or indoors?