Hello friends. During this global pandemic, I feel that I should be on the safe side when it comes to the events I lead. Here is a quick update regarding the things I was planning:
- Tweed Ride, Saturday April 4: This ride has been CANCELLED. We hope to come back in summer with a bigger and better Seersucker Social. Check the Portland Tweed Ride website for details when they come available.
- Three Speed Day Tour, Saturday April 18: This ride has been CANCELLED. I still have a Three Speed Ride planned for October, which may be this route, or another. I’m also hoping for a Three Speed Campout this summer. Plus, I fully intend to do the Three Speed October Challenge if I can. There will be three speed fun in the future, I promise.
- Other events through May: I was planning on keeping the calendar very light during this time period, so not much change there. I’ll see if things have moved in a positive direction and re-assess when we get there. Maybe a Sunset/Moonrise ride in May?
- June/Pedalpalooza: Hopefully June is far enough down the road that Pedalpalooza can happen as it normally would. I’m planning on five different events during Pedalpalooza. Right now three of those events have been scheduled:
- Sunset/Moonrise Ride on Friday June 5
- Mt Tabor Coffee Outside on Saturday June 20
- Analog Adventure Assembly on Saturday June 20
In the meantime, health officials are saying it’s okay to go on solo bike rides, so I’ll be doing that a bit. Stay safe out there, folks.
I love to hear from you! Please note that all comments are manually moderated. I usually approve comments within 48 hours.