Hello friends. For those of you who think I “travel all the time”, well, maybe you’re right! Tomorrow, Tuesday January 29th 2019, I will be heading off to the Bay Area for a week! And this is mostly a “work” trip where I’ll be representing Emee’s biz (EJP Events) at a function in Berkeley. But I will also be working (har) in some non biz stuff too!
Here’s the rundown:
- I’ll be taking off from Portland on Tuesday January 29th. No, I’m not biking down, but will be bringing bike with. And if you know me well enough, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I’ll be taking Amtrak’s Coast Starlight southbound!
- I’ll get into Emeryville Wednesday morning. The next few days will be mostly spent in Berkeley for the work stuff.
- On Saturday I’ll be free. If the weather is okay, I hope to take part in the “Boyz on the Hoods” campout that’ll be happening outside of Santa Rosa.
- Then the next few days will be spent in San Francisco.
- Late Tuesday night, February 5th, I’ll be taking the northbound Coast Starlight from Oakland back home.
Are you around? Want to hang out? Get in touch. I can’t promise I’ll have the time. Also, if you know of anything cool going on, or cool bike shops to check out, let me know.