My Postcard Club is simple: I send about four (sometimes five and even six) unique event postcards throughout the year, each one with my drawerings on it! (See above) I like doing things “old-school” around here. Yes, email lists and “social medias” do the same trick. But they ain’t as cool. A postcard? It’s physical, real. You can put it on your fridge to remind you of what the Urban Adventure League is about!
And my special sale on Postcard Club is coming to an end! The sale price of $7 plus shipping will end at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on Sunday December 23. After that the price goes up to $12 plus shipping. So order now to get a better deal!
And Postcard Club makes a perfect gift, especially since you don’t have to worry about it getting to you before the 25. If you want to gift a membership, simply indicate the giftee’s name and mailing address in the Notes of your order.
I know most of you reading this aren’t going to be able to go on my rides, walks, and other events. That’s okay. So if you are wondering why should you join, ask yourself this: Do you like getting cool stuff in the mail? 🙂
- SOCIETY OF THREE SPEEDS MEMBERSHIPS AUTOMATICALLY COME WITH POSTCARD CLUB!
- Expect about four postcards through the year. On the very low side I may send out two, on the high side maybe six.
- If it’s not obvious, you will get them sent one at a time, when they are made.
- The first one for each year is usually out by March.
- This postcard club is for the calendar year of 2019. If you purchase half-way through the year, you will only get postcards up until the end of 2019.
- If you order the club before 2019 starts and I make another postcard or two for 2018, you’ll get those postcards. Score!