Hello fine folks, as part of the never-ending bike parts acquisition swap and purge, I’m finding myself with a box full o’ stuff that I want gone. All prices are sans shipping, and I will be willing to make deals if you buy multiple items.
- For those of you outside of Portland, please include your zip code when inquiring, so I can work out a shipping price. Payment is done via Paypal.
- For those of you in Portland, we can work a local pickup either in the Woodlawn neighborhood of NE or on SE Hawthorne. You can pay in cash.
- Feel free to make an offer if a price feels somehow unreasonable.
And here’s what’s available. UPDATE 7/10: Anything
crossed out means it’s been sold or claimed.
- Takagi Tourney triple crank set (sort of). This came off of the Crested Butte, so 1984 vintage. The rings are 46-36-26, which are separated since I was going to convert this to a double. Non-drive side crank is not original, it’s Shimano. $15
himano Deore rear derailleur. 90’s vintage, reverse pull. $15
- Shimano Deore brake levers for cantilever brakes. Original “bull moose” style that came off of the Crested Butte, so 1984 vintage. $15 for the pair.
Suntour bar end shifter. Still works, used for right side (rear derailleur.) Friction only. $10 Bottle dynamo, top left. Generic Basta. $1 Bottle dynamo, top right. Spanninga. Original wheel has a dent so there’s a new “cap” over it. $1 Bottle dynamo, bottom left. AXA HR. Not really functional, for parts or to fix up. FREE (as long as you buy something else.) Bottle dynamo, bottom right. Generic Dutch. $1 Power Grips. $3 Klean Kanteen plastic bottle cage. Designed for steel water bottles like Kleen Kanteen (smaller sizes) and Hydro Flask. $3 Maxxis Holy Roller Tires, 26″ x 2.4″, pair. Never mounted! $30 for the pair (or $20 if you just want one, for some reason.)