Hello all! I just wrapped up a third week of my Three Speed October challenge! Hooray! I could go for a “bonus” week this week, but don’t know if I’ll be riding my three speed. (Sorry, Tim!)
Here’s how it played out:
- Sunday Oct 23: Though I rode to work, I’m only going to count the Three Speed Pub Crawl as the official ride. So that was five miles.
- Monday Oct 24: Commute round trip, about 12 miles.
- Wednesday Oct 26: A quick late-day ride to the pub (Lucky Lab N), Goodwill, and Green Zebra. 6.5 miles. This completes the challenge!
- (bonus) Thursday Oct 27: Work commute: About six miles. (Crashed in SE that night.)
- (bouns) Friday Oct 28: Work commute, after work errands. About eight miles total.