Coffeeneuring is almost here!
Now in its sixth year, the Chasing Mailboxes Coffeeneuring Challenge is a relaxed cycling endeavor for people everywhere. If you like riding a bike and enjoy drinking coffee or tea (or even hot chocolate or cider), consider this challenge.
In a nod to the French as well as randonneuring, the Coffeeneuring Challenge has its share of rules. Don’t let them intimidate you, though. As those who have successfully completed the challenge will attest, they are all manageable. Essentially the challenge boils down to this:
- over the course of 7 weeks,
- ride your bike 7 different places,
- at least 2 miles round-trip each time,
- drink 7 cups of coffee (or similar), and
- take 7 pictures as proof of your coffeeneuring.
Complete rules are updated from last year, and include a big change I think many will like (see Rule 4). “Theme Within a Theme” received such positive response last year that it continues as an…
View original post 990 more words