March is here! And that means cleaning out the parts bins of things I’m not using and don’t need anymore. So maybe you want or need?
All prices listed are in US dollars and DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Please contact me to see what shipping would look like. Payment will be via Paypal, friends and family payment preferred. If you are local (Portland OR area) you can purchase with cash in person, either in the Woodlawn neighborhood of NE or on SE Hawthorne.
Crossed out items have been CLAIMED.
Carradice waxed canvas rain jacket, size L. Same color and material that they use in their standard rain cape, but in a jacket instead! Pit vents plus a rear zippable pocket. And the hood is removable via zipper. I don’t believe Carradice makes this jacket anymore. Please note that the wax isn’t that great anymore, so you’ll need to reproof with wax for maximum water repellancy. $30
- Twofish “Quickcage”. A bottle cage made by Twofish specifically for Klean Kanteen bottles. Cage itself is vinyl lined, and attaches to bike via velcro strap. $5
- Velo Orange “Baguette” handlebar or saddle bag. A nice sized barrel-stale handlebar bag, attaches to handlebars via two leather straps (included) or via the side loops (which you can use zipties.) I used this bag for a few years. The side loops and front leather loop (which can be used as a rear light holder if used as a saddlebag) have been reinforced. Shows a bit of glue residue on the front from patches that were on there. Please note that the bag is NOT waterproof, and the third leather strap is not included. $10
- Linus rear rack. A classic looking aluminum rack rated for 40lbs (25 kg). Has adjustable struts that attach to the seatstays. Also has hook loops at the bottom for panniers. Extra hardware included (though clamps for seatstays if you don’t have braze-ons, are not included.) $20
Brooks leather mudflap. Single brown one. What you see is what you get. $5 Snow Peak Folding Coffee Pour Over Brewer. A collapsible cone filter holder, uses #4 paper (or cloth) filters. (Filters not included.) Steel! $15 Spanninga Micro FF LED Dynamo headlamp. A very, very, VERY basic LED headlight for dynamo systems. Good for utility bikes. If you plan on doing extensive night riding, may I suggest a nicer B+M headlamp? $5
- Persons “Supreme” black rubber pedal blocks. Used for rebuilding older style rubber block pedals. From a project I never got around to. $5
Random bicycle bells. $1 each. Random handlebar grips. Schwinn branded rubber grips or black cork-like grips. $1 for either set.
- Old bottle dynamo. Unknown make, probably from the 70’s. Your typical old-school bottle dynamo. Mounting hardware included. $5
Nutcase Helmet, Size L, matte black. Only worn once, very briefly, to see if it fits, never worn while biking. $10 Continental Retro Ride Tires, brown, 26″x2.0″ (50-559) Used for the better portion of the year on my Crested Butte. Never flatted. Tread still good, though a bit dirty from use. $15 for the pair.
These items are FREE FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.
Planet Bike Cascadia fenders, silver, for 26″ MTB wheels. Taken off my Crested Butte. Overall OK but dirty and shows cracking in a few spots. About 60 mm wide. PDW Fenderbot rear fender mounted light. Mounted on the Cascadia fenders, either you can take it on the fender, or separately. Half watt rear light that has steady or blinking mode. Fairly banged up and I think some of the connections are loose. (This is what happens with unprotected fender mounted lights, since it’s easy for them to get backed into things.)
- A couple clip-to-eyeglasses rear mirrors.
MEC full finger bike gloves. I’m guessing it’s size L. A single roll of cork Silva handlebar tape, white. Six basic aluminum tent stakes. Granite Gear stuffsack, 10 litre. It’s patched with gear tape in one spot, and has a tear in one of the sides that would need to be stitched.
If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com